Translate

Monday, April 28, 2014

Swap with Lisa and Jennifer

I got two packages today =) I was thinking a few days ago; maybe I should save the packages for my birthday, (at the end of this week) or maybe open one package now and then... Then the doorbell rang and I got both Lisa's and Jennifer's packages and before I knew it, I had opened them both ;)
My 2-year old was cheering me on, saying "öppna mamma, öppna!" (Open mum, open!) And we both just sat and looked at it all.
I thought about making one post for each package, but then I had to decide which package would go first and I'm no good at decisions =)
So this post will be about both packages =)
I love my packages! 
So many wonderful things, and I could really see that both Lisa and Jennifer tried to make the package personal =) I did tell them both it was my birthday soon. And I told Jennifer I love chocolate, and she sent me both chocolate cake and a chocolate bar.(And cookies) I've always loved cakes, cookies and sweets =)
And Lisa sent me a cake too! Looks like my dolls will have a great party =) They even got a party hat and paper plates.
And I love bags, and I got this wonderful white bag from Lisa. With purple pepita inside, I love that pattern =) And I love kits, I'll have a lot of fun assemble these boxes!


Here is the package from Lisa
There was suppose to be candles on the cake, but they fell off during the trip over here, but I manage to glue 2 of them in place again =) I think these paper plates are very cool, and like I said, the bag is wonderful!
Thank you Lisa! This package surely makes my birthday this year a lot more special!


And the package from Jennifer!
A wonderful card and lots of sweets and sweet stuff she made. The pitcher of glass is very cool, I think its amazing how anyone can make something so tiny out of glass (Jennifer didn't made it, but someone did =) ) And her friend made the kettle-holders. The rest is made by Jennifer. There are lots of green, yellow and pink, my favourite colours. (But I do like all colours)
Thank you Jennifer! I'm so very happy for my gifts!


And later I found this flask, it didn't make it to the first picture of Jennifer's things.


I asked my doll Lisbeth to help me clean up on the third floor. (I'm almost done with the last floor now) But I found her eating cake and admire Lisas bag instead. Looks like they had a party in the house, paper plates on the floor, and Lisbeth is wearing Lisa's party hat...


Down stairs I found Konrad, at least he is helping me with the cleaning... Since I got so many new things for the kitchen, I was very eager to clean it up and actually start working on it, I haven't even started to build the top cupboards and paint the parts I have..
Konrad tried some rubber gloves, but I don't think he has ever used rubber gloves before, he's wearing them a bit odd... And he seem to be eating both cake and chocolate bar instead of cleaning... well, I'll let them have their cake for now, and we will try to clean another day.....


Hope my packages for you (Lisa and Jennifer) arrives soon!
You can see what I sent to Lisa here: http://miniaddictions.blogspot.se/2014/05/swap-with-hannah.html?showComment=1399138060173#c1702524831637862477 
And Jennifer here: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2014/06/miniature-gifts-and-giveaway-prizes.html
Take care
Hannah

18 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been spoiled - those two outstanding blogladies sent you the most wonderful gifts. And I must come to the aid of Konrad... if the choice is cleaning or chocalate I wouldn't go for cleaning eiterh... ;O)

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Birgit! And the chocolate eating seem to have spread.. My husband came home with a chocolate bar after work today, and guess what, I forgot all about cleaning, who needs to clean when you can eat chocolate and make minis all day long!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful gifts from generous friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very lucky to have received these beautiful gifts =)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad we got to swap & I love how you displayed the minis, Hannah. :-) I'm so happy you liked everything! I feel bad about the candles...I thought I packed it well, but it must have had a rough trip ;-) I will let you know when your package arrives.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad about that. When I unwrapped it I thought it really looked protected and well packed, I wonder what it had to go through during this trip =)
      Hope you get your package soon!!

      Delete
  4. Enhorabuena Hannah por esos bonitos intercambios. Los envíos que te han hecho son preciosos. Felicidades por tu próximo cumpleaños.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on all your fantastic gifts. These 2 very talented ladies sent you a lot of fantastic items. Enjoy all your precious gifts.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your post, Hannah! Your cute scene with Conrad in the kitchen really made me chuckle. :-) Lisa sent beautiful gifts. I'm so glad we got to do a swap together--what fun! I'm looking forward to receiving the mini goodies you sent and will let you know right away when they've arrived. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! =) I'm not a great photographer, but with these new lovely item it's hard to fail making a nice scene ;)
      Hope you get your package today =)

      Delete
  7. Wow, what wonderful items you have received from Lisa and Jennifer. They would both be fabulous swap partners. Lots of sweets things and things to do. I love Jennifer's card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! Beautiful things! Too bad about the candles. But that cake is gorgeous! I love the flask from Jennifer too. It's all marvelous!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Caroline =) I'll try to fix the candles, but I lost one of them, I got a little to excited when I opened it =)

      Delete
  9. So awesome!!! Happy Birthday by the way. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah