Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

The house

Just wrote, a lot, as usual... but this time it all disappeared =(
I was saying I was so frustrated last week. But now I'm finally done =) I've done all the wallpapers and I got help from my husband to assemble the house, it took more hands than I had ;)

I will attach the roof when I'm done with the floors. I had to replace the kitchen floor =( It didn't fit when I had to turn the back around.. I really liked that squared floor, but I found a new black and white tablecloth for the floor =) And I like this one too =) I most say I'm very pleased with the colour choices =) (I could have this in my real home, we do have yellow kitchen walls, but the rest is just made up...)
I'm thinking of doing the bedroom floors out of popsicle sticks, and maybe paint it white.

I saw this wooden spline at the roof when I had assembled the house. I will have to paint it white. I saw more of these at the sides before, and added some more wallpaper at the sides. I strongly dislike this  splines, they are in the way of the furniture... But I have to find a way to work around them..

My daughter loved the house, until I said she couldn't slam the doors... Poor girl.. She is just to small for her  own dollhouse right now.. but one day... But how do I keep her away from my house?! =)


The livingroom is all done... or.. If I find some nice varnish I will ad that for a bit more shine to the floor =) I already painted it with some coffee, don't know if it made any difference actually ;) But I like the colour now.
Now its time to go to sleep, and dream about what I can do with the house tomorrow ;)
take care
Hannah

22 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your house is going to look fabulous! It looks beautiful already and I can hardly wait to see more... Love the floor in the Livingroom!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm working on the bedroom floor right now, but I don't think it will be as nice as the first one ;)

      Delete
  2. Det ser rigtig godt ud. Stue gulvet er rigtig rigtig god. Dejlig farve.
    Jeg kan godt forstå din datter syntes dit hus er spændende, det er jo der du er. God fornøjelse begge to.
    Knus
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag försöker jobba med huset när lillan sover, annars blir det inte mycket gjort =)

      Delete
  3. Huset med dina golv och tapeter ser jättefint ut, så du kan verkligen känna dig nöjd. Jag har också ett rum med träribbor ganska likt ditt. Det är inga problem när man ställt in lite möbler Mitt ser bra ut och det kommer ditt också att göra. Tycker du gjort ett jättebra jobb. Kul!

    Lil på Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Jag får se sen hur det blir med möbler sen, men jag tyckte det kändes konstigt i köket där skåpen står mot väggen, men i hörnet så kommer ett skåp ut lite pga listen, men det kanske går att fixa snyggt på nått vis?!

      Delete
  4. Estupendo Hanna!!!Muy original el suelo de la cocina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its fun to have something more unique, like the kitchen floor =)

      Delete
  5. ваш дом прекрасен!!! Уже многое вы сделали!!!! Теперь самое интересное декор!!
    Hugs
    Ksandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I was looking forward to the decoration, but I might miss the building part later ;)

      Delete
  6. it's so cute you can really do a lot to it, I can just imagine the furniture that you will put inside it. will you make the attic an old place with cast offs? it's wonderful

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought of that first, but I love children's rooms, so I will make two children's room at the attic with lots of toys =)

      Delete
  7. Jättefint hus du håller på med! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your house looks wonderful I like the wallpaper and floors.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm working on more floors right now =)

      Delete
  9. No te desanimes, ¡está quedando realmente estupenda!
    Gran trabajo
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I'm on the go again, I was frustrated awhile, but now its fun again =)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful house. I love your choice of wallpapers. Looking forward to seeing more.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I could have these wallpapers at my real home too ;) But its nice to be able to live out the dreams in a dollhouse.

      Delete

Thanks for reading, I love to read your comments =)
Hannah